THE NEXT GENERATION OF MUSCLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE NEXT GENERATION OF MUSCLE

A NEW BEGINING IN SPORTS AND STRENGTH TRAINING

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good training to get cut and knock the fat off.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Good training to get cut and knock the fat off. Empty
PostSubject: Good training to get cut and knock the fat off.   Good training to get cut and knock the fat off. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 5:38 pm

Well its ahrd but not so much once you get use to it.

6 weeks. No need for supplements, but if you have them use them if you want to.

All you need is fruit, salad and water. And either a meal replacement drink or a can of soup for each day.

Food intake is very low in fats and calories. But you are allowed to eat fruits mainly apples anytime of the day you want one, and for lunch you eat a big salad no dressings, dinner either a can of soup nothing over 300 cals, or a meal replacement protein drink. I say mix it up. As much water as you would like.

Next is the work outs. You do your main routine if you want to buy if you jsut want to knock off the fat this is all you need. ALL lol.

Week 1-6 and Day 1- 42
Run/walk or bicycle it off lol any cardio that works your whole body. Burn 500 calories off int he morning. Then 30mins after lunch 250 calories then after dinner another 250 calories adding up to a total of 1000 calories a day.

Its hard but in 42 days, or 6 short weeks, you will drop 20 or more pounds and its fat maby a little water weight but mostly fat. And the best thing about this diet is anyone can do it and their wont be no pains or headaches or even after day 5 their wont be no cravings.

I am living proof this works as it is the diet i made and it worked. I lost a aton of stomach fat which was the best and my body had a nice toned look from all the workout weight lifting i had done before this.
Back to top Go down

Good training to get cut and knock the fat off.
Page 1 of 1