THE NEXT GENERATION OF MUSCLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE NEXT GENERATION OF MUSCLE

A NEW BEGINING IN SPORTS AND STRENGTH TRAINING

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Number of sets and reps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
millenium girl
VETREAN MEMBER
VETREAN MEMBER
millenium girl

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Number of sets and reps Empty
PostSubject: Number of sets and reps   Number of sets and reps EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:38 pm

I usually do 4 to 5 sets of 8 to 15, sometimes 20 reps. Some say that it's too much, others that it's not enough .... What do you, guys, think and how do you train?
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Number of sets and reps   Number of sets and reps EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 7:38 am

WELL I HAVE A PRICIPLE I STAND BY. I DO 3-4 SETS PER EXERCISE WITH 5-8 REPS NO MORE! I ALSO TRAIN ALOT HEAVIER THEN MOST
Back to top Go down
https://thenextgenerationofm.aforumfree.com
millenium girl
VETREAN MEMBER
VETREAN MEMBER
millenium girl

PostSubject: Re: Number of sets and reps   Number of sets and reps EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 12:27 pm

I train for definition right now but I'm pretty desperate b/c it seems I won't ever be ripped again, no matter how hard I try. Maybe it has something to do with my age ....
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Number of sets and reps   Number of sets and reps EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 1:16 pm

well how old are you and why do u say you will never be ripped again? send me a photo
Back to top Go down
https://thenextgenerationofm.aforumfree.com
millenium girl
VETREAN MEMBER
VETREAN MEMBER
millenium girl

PostSubject: Re: Number of sets and reps   Number of sets and reps EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 10:17 pm

40+ .... and if I say so, it's b/c I used to be thin and now when I put on weight, I can't get rid of it no matter how hard I try.
Back to top Go down
Nitrodad
VIP "ALL ACCESS" MEMBER
VIP
Nitrodad

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Number of sets and reps   Number of sets and reps EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 8:11 pm

I am the very same way girl, I lost 50 lbs in a year, now I am eating clean for the last year and a half, lifting 5 times a week and doing Boot Camp classes twice a week, but still have a little bit of the gut everyone keeps saying it will go in time, so I still keep on keeping on, But for now I want to get bigger then cut right before next summer, so I am on a clean bulk!!!! I am also 38 going on 39, so I feel for ya!!!
Back to top Go down
millenium girl
VETREAN MEMBER
VETREAN MEMBER
millenium girl

PostSubject: Re: Number of sets and reps   Number of sets and reps EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:34 pm

I look forward to reading your clean bulk log, Nitrodad. The guys I talked to told me that you either bulk or cut but that there is no such thing as clean bulking. That you always put on unnecessary fat that you'll have to lose later ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Number of sets and reps   Number of sets and reps Empty

Back to top Go down

Number of sets and reps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE NEXT GENERATION OF MUSCLE :: THE NEXT GENERATION W.O & DIET SECTION :: BODYBULIDING ROUTINES-
Jump to: