THE NEXT GENERATION OF MUSCLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE NEXT GENERATION OF MUSCLE

A NEW BEGINING IN SPORTS AND STRENGTH TRAINING

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are your hobbies besides weight lifting and training.

Go down 
+2
millenium girl
Nitrodad
6 posters
AuthorMessage

What are your hobbies besides weight lifting and training. Empty
PostSubject: What are your hobbies besides weight lifting and training.   What are your hobbies besides weight lifting and training. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 5:29 pm

I really enjoy Horror movies and sports.

I enjoy footbal GO PATRIOTS. i ALSO ENJOY Baseball and wwe wrestling.

For horror i enjoy Halloween or Friday the 13th horror movies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies besides weight lifting and training.   What are your hobbies besides weight lifting and training. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 10:07 pm

I enjoy Bass Fishing....lol

S&H
Back to top Go down
Nitrodad
VIP "ALL ACCESS" MEMBER
VIP
Nitrodad

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies besides weight lifting and training.   What are your hobbies besides weight lifting and training. EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 8:11 am

I enjoy my family, like we are leaving today for K.C. my daughter will be playing in the 14 & Under World Series, her team should do really well!! My oldest daughter is a Cheerleader, and my son is a Football, & Basketball player so they all keep me busy, and last but certainly not least my beautiful wife whom we both workout together and keep each other going and motivated!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
millenium girl
VETREAN MEMBER
VETREAN MEMBER
millenium girl

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies besides weight lifting and training.   What are your hobbies besides weight lifting and training. EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:48 am

Brisk walking (on the beach or the countryside), music (hip hop), T.V. (CSI, The Shield).
Back to top Go down
over55
over55

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies besides weight lifting and training.   What are your hobbies besides weight lifting and training. EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 7:11 am

I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME FOR IT RECENTLY HOWEVER, I AM A HAM RADIO OPERATOR AND A MEMBER OF A DYING BREED OF RADIO OPERATORS (LISENCED BY THE FCC), SINCE MODEREN TECHNOLOGY HAS TAKEN OVER, I CAN STILL TALK AROUND THE WORLD AND LOCALLY THRU REPEATERS SYSTEMS. IT COMES IN HANDY DURING EMERGENCIES AND DISASTERS.
Back to top Go down
CakeNinja
HEAD OF SECURITY MODERATOR
HEAD OF SECURITY MODERATOR

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies besides weight lifting and training.   What are your hobbies besides weight lifting and training. EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:20 am

I enjoy fishing, BBQ's, golf, tennis in the evening.
I like working on technical things.
Back to top Go down
ragamuffin
HEAD MODERATOR
HEAD MODERATOR
ragamuffin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies besides weight lifting and training.   What are your hobbies besides weight lifting and training. EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:16 am

I enjoy camping, hunting, fishing, and riding 4 wheelers. When I used to have money, I loved to skydive.
Back to top Go down
gage32
VIP "ALL ACCESS" MEMBER
VIP

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies besides weight lifting and training.   What are your hobbies besides weight lifting and training. EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 3:29 am

Video games, clubbing, being with me dogs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies besides weight lifting and training.   What are your hobbies besides weight lifting and training. Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your hobbies besides weight lifting and training.
Page 1 of 1