THE NEXT GENERATION OF MUSCLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE NEXT GENERATION OF MUSCLE

A NEW BEGINING IN SPORTS AND STRENGTH TRAINING

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFO and ET What do you think

Go down 
+2
CakeNinja
over55
6 posters
AuthorMessage

UFO and ET  What do you think Empty
PostSubject: UFO and ET What do you think   UFO and ET  What do you think EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 7:11 pm

Well i didnt even beleave in UFOs untill i finally seen 1 on my own and i was devistated to say the least. But now that i notice over years and years their is more ET stories and yet, the Goverment just looks away and act like nothing is up.

I Do feel they are doing right by the public because people would probley freak out. It sucks that they hide it instead of talking about it because alot of people should be told just incase somthing ever did happen.
Back to top Go down
over55
over55

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: UFO and ET What do you think   UFO and ET  What do you think EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:39 pm

AS A FORMER NAVY RADIOMAN WITH A TOP SECRET SPECAT CLEARENCE. UFO AND ET'S DO EXSIST. THE GOVERMENT HAS BEEN COVERING THIS UP FOR OVER 60 YEARS. JUST THINK ABOUT IT: HOW CAN WE BE THE ONLY GIFTED PLANET IN THE UNIVERSE ?
THE GOVERMENT REFERS TO THEM AS GRAYS. CHECK OUT coastocoastam.com FOR UNEXPLAINED THINGS SUCH AS UFO'S AND ALIENS.
Back to top Go down
CakeNinja
HEAD OF SECURITY MODERATOR

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: UFO and ET What do you think   UFO and ET  What do you think EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:54 pm

I listen to the radio, and last night there was a discussion about UFO crashes, etc.

The conclusion, which I 100% agree with, is: We CANNOT shoot these craft down; they simply swat us aside.

WHY they crash is this: There is a resource that WE have here, that THEY want! And there are OTHER aliens from elsewhere that see these OTHER aliens trying to exploit our resource and this it's wrong. So they have conflicts with one another, and this causes some crashes, etc.

It was roughly that topic. I think it's pretty spot on you know? lol
Back to top Go down
over55
over55

PostSubject: Re: UFO and ET What do you think   UFO and ET  What do you think EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:28 pm

THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT ALIENS WITH DIFFERENT AGENDAS. THEY DO EXSIST
Back to top Go down
Nitrodad
VIP "ALL ACCESS" MEMBER
VIP
Nitrodad

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: UFO and ET What do you think   UFO and ET  What do you think EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 7:33 pm

I look at it like this, until there is solid proof that they are not among us, then I will continue believing that they are real!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CakeNinja

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: UFO and ET What do you think   UFO and ET  What do you think EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 12:26 pm

Agreed, we DO exist! Nanoo Nanoo! Razz ..Aliemz wooooo
Back to top Go down
millenium girl
VETREAN MEMBER
VETREAN MEMBER
millenium girl

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: UFO and ET What do you think   UFO and ET  What do you think EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 12:34 pm

I don't believe in UFO's but I'd love to meet a man from Mars geek
Back to top Go down
Nitrodad
VIP "ALL ACCESS" MEMBER
VIP
Nitrodad

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: UFO and ET What do you think   UFO and ET  What do you think EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 7:59 pm

millenium girl wrote:

Nice MG!!!! lol! Did I ever tell you how I love your avatar????
Back to top Go down
millenium girl
VETREAN MEMBER
VETREAN MEMBER
millenium girl

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: UFO and ET What do you think   UFO and ET  What do you think EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:41 pm

Nitrodad wrote:
millenium girl wrote:

Nice MG!!!! lol! Did I ever tell you how I love your avatar????

My cat is strong, he has been working out for years and is natural cheers
Back to top Go down
gage32
VIP "ALL ACCESS" MEMBER
VIP

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: UFO and ET What do you think   UFO and ET  What do you think EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:14 pm

Out of the countless stars in the universe we are not alone.. We just don't what to look for because we really don't know what a Alien looks like A.
Back to top Go down
over55
over55

PostSubject: Re: UFO and ET What do you think   UFO and ET  What do you think EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:02 pm

DID I TELL YOU BRO'S I BELIEVE IN BIGFOOT AND GO TO: cryptomundo.com ALL THE TIME
Back to top Go down
ragamuffin
HEAD MODERATOR
HEAD MODERATOR
ragamuffin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: UFO and ET What do you think   UFO and ET  What do you think EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:49 pm

It is kinda narcissistic to think that of the billions of stars (suns) that are out there in the many galaxies, many having planets orbiting them.........we're the only one that supports life???? Im not so sure.
Back to top Go down
over55
over55

PostSubject: Re: UFO and ET What do you think   UFO and ET  What do you think EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:31 am

ANOTHER GOOD SITE FOR UFO'S IS coasttocoastam.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO and ET What do you think   UFO and ET  What do you think Empty

Back to top Go down

UFO and ET What do you think
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE NEXT GENERATION OF MUSCLE :: THE NEXT GENERATION DISCUSSION SECTION :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: