THE NEXT GENERATION OF MUSCLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE NEXT GENERATION OF MUSCLE

A NEW BEGINING IN SPORTS AND STRENGTH TRAINING

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weight lifting method

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Weight lifting method Empty
PostSubject: Weight lifting method   Weight lifting method EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 5:42 pm

I feel i get a great workout by working out one body part a week, but the workouts are constant and very strenuis.

First week My upper body. I do my back, my arms and my chest. Now i also add it 500 crunches everyday but i do a diffrent ab exercise every day to switch it up. Now each day i work each body part bery hard to where after i finish i cant stand lol. Its hard but your muscles get a great work out and a long week to repair.

Second week i do my legs. Now i do the same thing my workouts for my legs everyday along with the 500 rep ab exercises. Then back to my first week round.

Cardio i dont usually do cardio untill after i built up alot then i got on a cut diet.
Back to top Go down
millenium girl
VETREAN MEMBER
VETREAN MEMBER
millenium girl

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Weight lifting method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight lifting method   Weight lifting method EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 11:06 am

I do one body part a week too but I think I should change my current routine. 500 crunches every day? My X used to say that abs are 99% diet. Why do you overtrain them, jtrulow899? After all abs are a muscle like the others ...
Back to top Go down

Weight lifting method
Page 1 of 1