THE NEXT GENERATION OF MUSCLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE NEXT GENERATION OF MUSCLE

A NEW BEGINING IN SPORTS AND STRENGTH TRAINING

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nitrodad
VIP "ALL ACCESS" MEMBER
VIP
Nitrodad

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!) Empty
PostSubject: Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!)   Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!) EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 8:54 am

Hey guy's I will start this log on July 28th when I get back from the 14 & Under World Series, any comments or help will be appreciated, It has always been my dream to be up on stage, and now that the kids are getting old enough It is time!!! I started this all in January 2007, I weighed 255lbs and had 35% BF, now I had gotten down to 205, but am building MASS now so I am back up to 214lbs, and the hand held BF% calculator I have says 13.4% BF. So I feel like I am doing really well!!!

Here are my Supplements:

Dymatize Elite Whey
WaxyMaize
Superpump 250
Halodrol-> will be followed by Novadex XT
Multivitamin
Fish Oil Caplets
Glutamine powder

Here is my workout schedule done at the PowerHouse Gym

Every morning I get up and walk for 30 minutes around the neighborhood

Mondays: BOOT CAMP Class at the gym

Tuesdays: Chest & ARMS:
Incline Press: 4 x 8
Flat Bench DB Press: 4 x 8
Peck Deck: 3 x 8
SkullCrushers: 3 x 8
Tricep Pushdowns: 3 x 8
BB Curl: 3 x 8
Incline DB Curl: 3 x 8

Wednesdays: BOOT CAMP Class at Gym

Thursdays: Legs (HEAVY)
Seated Calf Raises: 4 x 12
Donkey Calf Raises: 4 x 12
Leg Extensions: 3 X 8
Leg Curl: 3 X 8
Squats: 4 x 10-15
Leg Press: 4 x 10-15

Friday: Back & Shoulders: ( HEAVY)
WideGrip Lat Pulldowns: 4 x 8
BentOver BB Row: 3 x 8
DB Rows: 3 x 8
Laterall Raises: 3 x 8
Shoulder Press: 3 x 8
REverse Pec Dec: 3 x 8
Shrugs: 3 x 10-15

So this is my workout I will be posting my log everyday!!!! Enjoy!!!
Back to top Go down

Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!)   Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!) EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 11:35 am

Wow looks good.....Please keep us informed.

BBM
Back to top Go down
Nitrodad
VIP "ALL ACCESS" MEMBER
VIP
Nitrodad

PostSubject: Re: Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!)   Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 7:40 pm

1st day back and lets get this log rolling!!!!

MONDAY JULY 28th: BOOT CAMP CLASS

Hey all today was BOOT CAMP Class day at the gym, 1 hour of sweating furiously, and working every muscle in my body, especially them fatty abs!!!! Anyway that is what I did today, tomorrow will be CHEST & ARMS!!!

Last edited by Nitrodad on Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
millenium girl
VETREAN MEMBER
VETREAN MEMBER
millenium girl

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!)   Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:31 pm

Please excuse my ignorance but what is a boot camp class? I don't think that we have that here ...
Back to top Go down
Nitrodad
VIP "ALL ACCESS" MEMBER
VIP
Nitrodad

PostSubject: Re: Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!)   Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:29 pm

millenium girl wrote:
Please excuse my ignorance but what is a boot camp class? I don't think that we have that here ...

Have you ever heard of like Taebo?? It is kind of like that but you really work your whole body hard!!! It is actually great workout, that is when I really hit my abs hard!!!!

TUESDAY, JULY 29th: LEGS

Sorry forgot that today was LEGS instead of Chest & Arms

Squats: 3 x 12 @ 500lbs

Leg Press: 3 x 10 @ 400lbs

Leg Extensions: 3 x 10 @ 180lbs

Leg Curls: 3 x 10 @ 180lbs

Seated Calf Raises: 3 x 15 @ 100lbs

Donkey Calf Raises: 3 x 15 @ 400lbs

That was todays workout, Not too bad for having a week off from lifting at all!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
CakeNinja
HEAD OF SECURITY MODERATOR

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!)   Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:31 pm

Hey look into a protein called Gold Standard: Whey Protein. The stuff is amazing!

Serving size: 1 scoop
1g sugar
110 calories
5.5 grams BCAA (Branch Chain Amino Acids)
4g L-Glutamine
24g Protein

All in all, it is fairly filling, and I am building more lean, and at a good pace!
Im only taking the protein, zinc, magnesium, L-Glutamine, DHEA.

Look for the 10LB BAG of this stuff. It's like $80. A great deal for good quality protein.

Also, before you do your leg routine, do LUNGES with dumbells! Very Happy Then when you do squats, keep your pace at a 2/3 tempo. AND THEN (HEHEHE) when you do leg extensions, do 12 reps with one leg by itself and 12 reps with the other leg by itself, then double the weight and do 12 more! Same thing for leg curls! Very Happy

Your legs should blow up good Smile
Back to top Go down
Nitrodad
VIP "ALL ACCESS" MEMBER
VIP
Nitrodad

PostSubject: Re: Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!)   Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:05 pm

CakeNinja wrote:
Hey look into a protein called Gold Standard: Whey Protein. The stuff is amazing!

Serving size: 1 scoop
1g sugar
110 calories
5.5 grams BCAA (Branch Chain Amino Acids)
4g L-Glutamine
24g Protein

All in all, it is fairly filling, and I am building more lean, and at a good pace!
Im only taking the protein, zinc, magnesium, L-Glutamine, DHEA.

Look for the 10LB BAG of this stuff. It's like $80. A great deal for good quality protein.

Also, before you do your leg routine, do LUNGES with dumbells! Very Happy Then when you do squats, keep your pace at a 2/3 tempo. AND THEN (HEHEHE) when you do leg extensions, do 12 reps with one leg by itself and 12 reps with the other leg by itself, then double the weight and do 12 more! Same thing for leg curls! Very Happy

Your legs should blow up good Smile

Thanks man I will look into that, and I will definatly try the new leg workout, was looking for one anyway, that is why I love these forums, can you get lots of help from everyone to take into consideration!!! Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Nitrodad
VIP "ALL ACCESS" MEMBER
VIP
Nitrodad

PostSubject: Re: Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!)   Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:05 pm

WEDNESDAY JULY 30th: BOOT CAMP CLASS!!

Yo guy's and gal's Yep today was another installment of the Boot Camp Class was another rough one worked legs yesterday, and today was like a special on legs during the class, and they are even more sore now!!!! Anyway me and the wife are thinking of dropping the class for a while and just focusing on a single body part everyday for a while!!!
Back to top Go down
Nitrodad
VIP "ALL ACCESS" MEMBER
VIP
Nitrodad

PostSubject: Re: Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!)   Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 7:46 pm

THURSDAY JULY 31st CHEST

Hey guy's and gals's today was chest day

Flat Bench Press: 3x 8 @ 155lbs

Incline Bench Press: 3 x 8 @ 135lbs

Decline Bench Press: 3 x 8 @ 135lbs

DB Flat Bench Flyes: 2 x 8 @ 45lbs
2 x 8 @ 35lbs

Peck Deck: 3 x 8 @ 195lbs

That was today's no got to go to bed getting up in 5 hours for a 12 hour shift!!!
Back to top Go down
CakeNinja

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!)   Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:23 pm

You'll see the most change in your body from proper diet and cardio while exercising.

You dont really need that class. It's YOU who pushes you.

Good luck to you and your wife!

Ask if you need any ideas for any specific muscles.
Back to top Go down
Nitrodad
VIP "ALL ACCESS" MEMBER
VIP
Nitrodad

PostSubject: Re: Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!)   Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 8:05 pm

CakeNinja wrote:
You'll see the most change in your body from proper diet and cardio while exercising.

You dont really need that class. It's YOU who pushes you.

Good luck to you and your wife!

Ask if you need any ideas for any specific muscles.

Thanks man yeah me and the wife have decided to drop the class except for maybe on Mondays to start the week off, the rest of the week will be lifting followed by low intensity cardio!!!

ARMS:

Incline DB Curl:

3 x 8 @ 30lbs

E-Z bar Curl

1 x 5 @ 90lbs
3 x 8 @ 80lbs
1 x 8 @ 70lbs

2 Arm Upper Cable Curl:

3 x 8 @ 30lbs

Hammer Curls:

3 x 8 @ 30lbs

SkullCrushers, then into quick close grip bench press:

1 x 8 @ 70lbs
3 x 8 @ 60lbs

Tricep Pushdowns:

3 x 8 @ 100lbs

Machine Dips:

3 x 8 @ 185lbs

Overhead Tricep DB Press:

3 x 8 @ 40lbs

This was todays workout was a pretty good one!!!
Back to top Go down
Nitrodad
VIP "ALL ACCESS" MEMBER
VIP
Nitrodad

PostSubject: Re: Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!)   Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!) EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:14 pm

SATURDAY AUGUST 2nd BACK & SHOULDERS:

Pullups:
3 x 8 @ BW

DeadLifts:
3 x 8 @ 195lbs

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns:
3 x 8 @ 170lbs

Wide Grip Seated Rows:
3 x 8 @ 200lbs

Seated DB Shoulder Press:
3 x 8 @ 50lbs

DB Lat Raises:
3 x 8 @ 20lbs

DB Front Raises:
3 x 8 @ 20lbs

Upright Rows:
3 x 8 @ 80lbs

DB Shrugs:
3 x 8 @ 100lbs

Awesome workout today, my back and shoulders are really feeling it!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nitrodad
VIP "ALL ACCESS" MEMBER
VIP
Nitrodad

PostSubject: Re: Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!)   Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 7:59 pm

SUNDAU AUG. 03: OFF DAY

Hey everyone today was my off day, but you know me, I had to do at least cardio, so walked the neighborhood for 30 minutes!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nitrodad
VIP "ALL ACCESS" MEMBER
VIP
Nitrodad

PostSubject: Re: Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!)   Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 7:31 pm

MONDAY AUG.4th: CARDIO

Hey whats happening everyone?? Today I did nothing but Cardio:

30 minutes on the eliptical
20 minutes on the Treadmill
10 minutes on the Stairmaster

Tomorrow starts my new workout

Oh and by the way has anyone ever heard of DC Training??? My trainer at the gym thinks I might benefit from it
Back to top Go down
Nitrodad
VIP "ALL ACCESS" MEMBER
VIP
Nitrodad

PostSubject: Re: Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!)   Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:48 pm

Hey Peeps, today was LEG DAY!!!!!

TUESDAY AUG.5th: LEGS:

Squats Machine:

3 x 8 @ 450lbs

Leg Press:

3 x 8 @ 440lbs

Leg Extensions:

3 x 8 @ 170lbs

Leg Curls:

3 x 8 @ 170lbs

Seated Calf Raises:

3 x 15 @ 100lbs

Donkey Calf Raises:

3 x 15 @ 400lbs

Then I rode the bike for 20 minutes!!!
Back to top Go down
Nitrodad
VIP "ALL ACCESS" MEMBER
VIP
Nitrodad

PostSubject: Re: Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!)   Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:15 pm

CHEST:

Incline Bench Press:

2 x 8 @ 135lbs
1 x 8 @ 145lbs

Flat Bench Press:

3 x 8 @ 160lbs

Decline Bench Press:

2 x 8 @ 135lbs
1 x 8 @ 145lbs

Peck Deck:

3 x 8 @ 190lbs

Then I ran on the eliptical machine for 30 minutes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!)   Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nitrodad's Training LOG to become a BEAST(trying to get to the stage in 2 years!!)
Page 1 of 1